Thursday, November 15, 2007

Sister, sister, sister...

No pics on this post. I'm posting from Marie's computer. Our men are out of town this week. Oregon called, they needed a fence. So the boys are there for a week.

Meanwhile, just like any other time they are out of town, time spent with sisters is increased. The kids play, we talk, laugh, cook, and feed said kids. I really love living so near a sister. I wish like crazy that our little lyn-a-gin was closer. I miss her to death... and her little belly (i want to see it everyday, watch it grow, and feel those sweet feet kicking)! That's what sisters do! How lucky i am to have my siblings, my friends. I'm so thankful that they love me.

How blessed i am to have the family i have. Parents who set a great example from before I can recall to forever ahead of me. They are on a cruise right now... there's an example i'd like to follow!! (sooner than later!) And- get this- it is with my aunt and uncle... that would be fun, a cruise with a sibling or two. So, how about it? Jason? Marie? Scott? Lynn? Lets do this! (I'll add it to my wish list!)

I guess there is no real point to this post. I had pictures of my most recent hair cut... yes i did it again! But if you read the girls blog you know that i had my latest pics didn't download so smoothly... que sera, sera.....

3 comments:

Travis and Marie said...

What a nice thoughtful post! Love it...love you - wish we all lived close and went on cruises once a month together. Wouldn't that be fantastic!?

The Gibbens said...

once a month? I like it... i like it a lot!

Travis and Marie said...

at least once a month...all 5 of us with spouses and mom and dad too....we could just buy our own cruise ship and take the kids...this is getting better and better....

About Us

Tuvalu
Matthew and Patricia have been married 9 years in December 07'. We have 2 beautiful girls Jocilyn (6) and McKenna (4). Please enjoy our bloggity!