Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Notice to friends, family, and those who read my blog at the request of others...

So, I'm bummed... My camera appears to be dead. Alas, I'm afraid (and I know you'll agree) blogging loses something when there are not pictures involved. So- join me in praying that a shiny new camera materializes for Valentine's day... Otherwise, I'm operating under a handicap that may well hamper further blogging... even at my pathetic rate of entry...
Happy Valentine's Day- I love you all!

4 comments:

Sugar Jane said...

Ohhh So Sad! I hope you get a Camera too. I love your posts!!

Brigg and Dianne said...

We are keeping our fingers crossed for you!

Travis and Marie said...

the title was the best part of that post....hope a new camera comes your way soon!

Travis and Marie said...

I'm ready for you to change your post now.

About Us

Tuvalu
Matthew and Patricia have been married 9 years in December 07'. We have 2 beautiful girls Jocilyn (6) and McKenna (4). Please enjoy our bloggity!