
It's true, 97.3% of the time they are best friends and it's awesome... last night when Matthew and I went to bed we found their bedroom light on and their bed empty. Our light was off and our bed was occupied (felt a little like the mama bear coming hom
e to find Goldilocks in my bed!... just kidding,
it happens too often for me to have felt like that!) Anyway- we went to move them and realized they were holding hands!!!! Fingers laced and everything! It was awesome! So I sent Matthew for the camera, he came up to shoot a pic and the battery died and the camera shut down..... WHAT!!! So we ran and charged it for a few min, came back and they were no longer holding hands, so we created a re-enactment by careful placing their hands together the best we could without waking them. I couldn't wait to post it, so it is 4:55 a.m. on Monday and I'm posting as I head out the door for work (even though I just finished a post just before finding my sleeping beauties)... Hope you all have a fabulous day! Just remember, get along and go to sleep holding hands...
e to find Goldilocks in my bed!... just kidding,
it happens too often for me to have felt like that!) Anyway- we went to move them and realized they were holding hands!!!! Fingers laced and everything! It was awesome! So I sent Matthew for the camera, he came up to shoot a pic and the battery died and the camera shut down..... WHAT!!! So we ran and charged it for a few min, came back and they were no longer holding hands, so we created a re-enactment by careful placing their hands together the best we could without waking them. I couldn't wait to post it, so it is 4:55 a.m. on Monday and I'm posting as I head out the door for work (even though I just finished a post just before finding my sleeping beauties)... Hope you all have a fabulous day! Just remember, get along and go to sleep holding hands...
3 comments:
so darling! I love that they are such good friends...as sisters should be. :)
Precious. One of my favorite pics from the kids' childhood is of Lindsay and Dana sleeping together with arms AND legs interlocked.
I've been out of town and away from any computer but I enjoyed catching up with all the pictures you shared in previous posts. You have very cute girls, but then I bet you already know that.
WOW ;O Nice blog! I also have one, www.trierer.blogg.se, it's in English but actually, I live in Sweden.
=)
Leo
Post a Comment