
Well, here's a different perspective... This was last Tuesday at the doctors office- I'm 34 1/2 weeks in this picture. At that appointment, however, I measured 37 1/2 weeks... I think that's what led the doctor to take another look at my glucose tolerance test (AKA "GTT," which was done at 28 weeks). He hadn't said anything about it being abnormal- but when I got home his staff called me to schedule a 3 hour GTT
. He had made a comment about this being a big baby.. I doubt it, but we won't know until she arrives. I don't think I'm gestational diabetic- I've had low sugars at work- never elevated... but again, we'll see.So Monday morning (yesterday) I went and sat at the office for 3 hours and had 4 sets of labs done which will determine whether or not pregnancy has put me in a diabetic state... I'll letcha know!

Here is a great pic of a common occurrence- McKenna and her daddy-o watching TV (probably "Dirty Jobs" on the discovery channel!)... She is seriously such a daddy's girl it's not even funny...

Jocilyn and McKenna stayed up doing their nails the other night... McKenna needed hers to dry... next thing I know- here she is! (I thought the socks and shoes were cute- she likes to sleep in my scrub tops in case you are wondering what in the world she has on)...

Here is J finishing up her nails... cute kid if I do say so myself!
4 comments:
She is getting so big and darling! And I think about half of your posts involve Matt on the couch. I even think the few I have of you guys is with Matt on the couch. Anyways... just a funny random thought. And he always has his hands over his head.
Sorry for the randomness of this. I'm so tired!!!
Your office prego pic is really cute. You need to print that out. I like how only a piece of you shows from the camera but in the mirror there you are.
Such cute girls...and I like that you took your picture in the actual room at the doc's office. You look great, I don't think she'll be big at all....six pounds 9 ounces is my guess...
They told me my baby was measuring big too and she was a tiny little doll. She also came early so be on the look out!:)
Your girls are so fun. I wish I could be there painting nails with them. What are they being for halloween? I love them so much. Give them hugs for me!
I really like that picture of you and you. I'm certainly not jealous of you being pregnant, anticipating a newborn and all that comes with it, but I admit that it's an exciting time. I hope all does go well for you.
Post a Comment