Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Going for our 1st walk...

I've realized that I need to get out and get some fresh air... not to mention exercise. So I went on Craigs list and found a stroller that would work and help keep the little peanut warm in this frosty weather and off we trotted.
McKenna and Jocilyn helped us explore our new neighborhood with our new wheels. We liked our walk, even though it was cold to those of us not totally bundled in the stroller (at least I was chilly).
Near the end of the walk she was fussing and so we ended it earlier than I would've liked because I couldn't be sure that she wasn't cold. So we went home and she found happy again...
Here's a shot at the old house- the door was open so much with the in and out of boxes, that she had to stay pretty bundled. Well, she's calling for me from her swing- she calls for me a lot lately. I'm having to remind myself that this is her only language- it's noisy and gets old fast- but I keep responding to it!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Jake and Lynn said...

That little purple beanie is the cutest thing ever!!!

Jake and Lynn said...

correction:
You're daughter is the cutest thing ever...the purple beanie is a second.

Travis and Marie said...

I love her hats...I think she's so cute....and your girls are all darling...like their mama!

Travis and Marie said...

oh, I love the stroller too...good call....love craig's list!

Brigg and Dianne said...

I love that last pic where she's all bundled up! So flippin' cute! I love walks too, although lately it hasn't been walk weather (rainy). Gotta love Craigslist!

SladeMomma said...

Can't believe how fast your little one is growing and looking so much like her sisters. I bet they love her!

Sugar Jane said...

Awww. She is so dang cute! We got Matthews message when he was down last, we just got it too late. He called I think the day I got home from the hospital I want to say??? Maybe it was the day after... anyways, we're sorry we missed him.
Are you gonna come down any time soon? It would be so fun to do a date night or even just hang out and have dinner at our house.... whatever. I just miss my neighbor!

Ostler said...

Trish I found your blog through aunt Gay. I love it! Your family is so cute! Love cousin Kelli Slade Ostler

About Us

Tuvalu
Matthew and Patricia have been married 9 years in December 07'. We have 2 beautiful girls Jocilyn (6) and McKenna (4). Please enjoy our bloggity!