Thursday, March 12, 2009

Hair today, gone tomorrow...

Okay, so I started this post in early March- I uploaded some pics and that's as far as it got... so for the sake of posting some things- here are the pics!

For those of you who know Matthew, he doesn't love for his girls to cut their hair (with the exception of me because he's learned that I'm going to do that no matter what!) Anyway, he hasn't let anyone cut the girls hair except for his sister, who went to school for it- and even then, only a little trim. I have to admit that sometimes this has been nice. Long hair, while it can be difficult- is very versatile. Anyway- I recently cut mine and both Jocilyn and McKenna were dying to cut theirs and have a "summer cut" like moms. So here we are at the salon... McKenna's before pic.....


Here are both girls afterward at the house- I started this post on the desk top and I'm currently on the lap top, so i cant' change what pics are in here or add different before and afters... I'll do that later... but here you get an idea anyway... and a new-ish post- so stop your griping!... just kidding!



Here is Jocilyn after her cut- she had a LOT of hair- and I really do like her hair long- I wish on her that we'd never, ever, ever cut it- it would be awesome... but it's been cut a few times. I guess you have to do that- and it's what she wanted- and it's something that is pretty maintenance free, she usually does it herself for school, which is nice.




Here is mine... the girls did it one night and I loved it so much that I snapped a self portrait!!!





This is just so that you can see just how much "ooomph" they got going on in the back! (don't mind the bug-eyes!!!!
Well, that's it for now.
I did download some of the Easter pics to this computer and I'm up with Maesyn... so there is another post to come... I know! Can you stand it?!!?!?

No comments:

About Us

Tuvalu
Matthew and Patricia have been married 9 years in December 07'. We have 2 beautiful girls Jocilyn (6) and McKenna (4). Please enjoy our bloggity!