Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Pictures for dad...

Matthew is the new manager of the VRS center in Boise. He tells me that his office is bare of anything personal and he would like pictures of the family to help personalize it. I'll have to take his word for it since I cant' even enter the center due to the FCC regulations... whatever-
So, without a formal sitting arranged- and there won't be one until I like my hair... I decided to take the girls out and take some pictures of them at some of the places here in town. I don't have a fancy camera, and it wasn't the right time of day, but they turned out okay. Here are some of the pictures we took. I'd like to take them back at sunset so that the sun isn't in their eyes so much.... but in the mean time....
I had a few of them printed in 8x8's and 8x10's and those were a part of his Father's Day gift. I think he liked them, and I'm glad to have a few decent, updated pictures of the girls, no matter how, where, or what camera they were taken with...





















I love my pretty little girls! How blessed we are to have them!

9 comments:

SladeMomma said...

I'm in total agreement about your three girls being pretty! Bet they've totally captured their dad's heart. My favorite picture is the next to last one. Good job, Trisha!

Travis and Marie said...

I am super excited about those pix. They are so cute...make sure you have a wallet in your purse to show off at work!

slades said...

cute pictures

Brittany and Scott said...

cute post tricia . . .its been awhile :)

Sugar Jane said...

Your girls are so stink'n cute!!!!!

Brigg and Dianne said...

I really love these pictures! All your girls are so beautiful and the pink outfits they are wearing are super cute!

Ostler said...

Darling pictures, future triple heartbreakers!

The Oman Family said...

Cute pictures Tricia! Your girls really are so beautiful!

Jake and Lynn said...

seriously sister...I thought we talked about getting back into blogging. Kick into gear already, I need to see my little nieces and want to hear about yo fam.

About Us

Tuvalu
Matthew and Patricia have been married 9 years in December 07'. We have 2 beautiful girls Jocilyn (6) and McKenna (4). Please enjoy our bloggity!