Thursday, October 21, 2010

Jocilyn in 2009


So, I've been totally lame with my blogging... there have been many changes. A lot of growth, my baby will be 2 next month and I don't think she's been blogged on since babyhood... But this one is about my oldest baby, my Jocilyn.
Jocilyn turned 8 on July 15, 2009. She was baptized on Aug. 1, 2009. Here is a pic from the evening, same day as the baptism, sitting at urgent care because she had an ear infection! ... Smiling little trooper!

Very proud parents of this beautiful young lady who has a real desire to do right.




She even made her daddy cry, okay, choke up on that day... her daddy has to love someone a lot to get choked up over them! She is that neat!







Here are the girls in the Fall of 09' this was either the first day of school, or picture day... these two are so great together!
Jocilyn,
Dad and I are proud of you and your desires to do great things and to choose the right. You are a wonderful blessing in our family. There are times when being good is hard, there will be lots of times like that, and times when you might be confused about what to do or how to act, you can always come to mom and dad, we love you, Heavenly Father sent you to us because He trusts us to teach you about him. The day of your baptism, you promised to keep the commandments and to always do the things that Jesus would be happy about. I know you will take things seriously. Sweet baby girl, my snuggle buddy, my girl who loves her little sisters and helps me so much at home... know that you are special. Know that you have a purpose here on earth. Know that you are in charge of how you feel, and how you treat others or react to them when they are not kind. You are a blessing, I love you, sweet girl!

4 comments:

Travis and Marie said...

They are soooooooooooooo cute! And I love her baptism picture where matthew is holding her. miss you guys!.....come back(say that like the titanic girl with a scratchy voice)

Brittany and Scott said...

tricia that was such a sweet post i got a little teary eyed and sadly i have never been around jocilyn. when are we going to meet up so we can hang?

SladeMomma said...

I'm finally catching up on my blog reading. I did know that you had moved to CA but it was good to read the details. And I loved your story about McKenna and answered prayers. Good luck on the left coast!

Brigg and Dianne said...

So cute! Your girls look like twins to me. Sometimes when I am looking at their pictures, I can't tell them apart. I'll bet they are bestest friends, and that willl definitely be a lifelong thing. So glad you are blogging again!

About Us

Tuvalu
Matthew and Patricia have been married 9 years in December 07'. We have 2 beautiful girls Jocilyn (6) and McKenna (4). Please enjoy our bloggity!