Tuesday, July 31, 2007

what 6 year olds do to 30-somethings... it's not good

6 year old birthday swim party...
Happy Birthday Jocilyn!
Tired much? I think he had an allergic reaction to all of the tiny females here at the birthday party- what a good daddy for helping out though, really- i love him!
Here's Matthew and I the night of Jocilyn's birthday party- most self respecting 30 somethings would not put this pic on their blogs... but if you love me, you love me, if you don't- okay~ I don't know what's wrong with my face- oh yeah- i'm old, tired and without make up... unflattering combo... oh well...

1 comment:

Sugar Jane said...

Awww. I miss you guys. so I did a blog too. You inspired me. And here is a warning, I am not so great with the words as you but go check it out. And what does "tagged" mean anyways. What am I supposed to do exactly.
Love you
Mandi

About Us

Tuvalu
Matthew and Patricia have been married 9 years in December 07'. We have 2 beautiful girls Jocilyn (6) and McKenna (4). Please enjoy our bloggity!