Tuesday, August 14, 2007

marie's testy thingy

Apparently this is who i am.... enjoy!

You Are An INFP
The Idealist You are creative with a great imagination, living in your own inner world.Open minded and accepting, you strive for harmony in your important relationships.It takes a long time for people to get to know you. You are hesitant to let people get close.But once you care for someone, you do everything you can to help them grow and develop.In love, you tend to have high (and often unrealistic) standards.You are very sensitive. You tend to have intense feelings.At work, you need to do something that expresses your personal values.You would make an excellent writer, psychologist, or artist.How you see yourself: Unselfish, empathetic, and spiritual When other people don't get you, they see you as: Unrealistic, naive, and weak

7 comments:

Travis and Marie said...

weren't you and I from the moon? I mean "cold pillow game" - what other planet could that be from. I just got home too...maybe that's why I'm tired still...the time change or something. :)

Jake and Lynn said...

Hey did you ever read that book twilight that i told you about? If you did what did you think?

slades said...

So ... you gave in and tested yourself. kind of interesting. mostly it is right on.

Trish said...

Is that the ISTJ ENFP thing? My dad is crazy into that personality typing. He could analyze people al day long! I don't remember what I am! If you can figure it out let me know:)

Brigg and Dianne said...

Trish, I know what you are...an ENTJ....Hey Tricia, how about an update around here?

Jake and Lynn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jake and Lynn said...

Hey switch it up!!! I check your blog all the time, what's happening!! If you don't post a new one soon, I'm going to come up there and kick you in the INFP:) J/k I love ya!

About Us

Tuvalu
Matthew and Patricia have been married 9 years in December 07'. We have 2 beautiful girls Jocilyn (6) and McKenna (4). Please enjoy our bloggity!