Saturday, October 13, 2007

Okay, okay, alright, okay...!

Alrighty amigos y familia!!! here is an update-e-ooooh!!!



My baby went back to school... 1st grade... Here she is stepping off of the bus. Hunter Chesley is right in front of her- some of you should recognize this handsome kid... what's with all this growing up stuff? getting older? Who's getting older? only the kids, not this mama. Kenna helped me drop her off... ...i needed the support- 1st grade was harder for me than Kindergarten... yes, I was teary for at least a week leading up to it!



I cut my hair. It got past my shoulder blades- the longest my hair has ever been in my life- and now i'm back to the real me again.
Here is a pic of the back of it now, My face looked scary in all of the ones i've taken since the cut- i'll try another for you tomorrow when i'm ready for church- maybe i'll be able to pull off a decent look... but even from the back, you can tell, cute cut, no?


This week me and the girls have all been ill with whatever the respiratory bug dejour is... Monday and Tuesday Jocilyn stayed home from school, not to worry- she studied architectural engineering... my children are brilliant...



Sorry i haven't posted anything new in a long while. I know how disappointing that is. When i first started blogging I was insane about it. I felt like a geek, consciously limiting myself to only one post a day... and frustrated that all of my friends and family weren't posting as often as i was checking! .... and now look at me! ... pathetic, i'll try to improve... love you all!

3 comments:

Travis and Marie said...

I love this post! And I especially love that your girls study such intense subjectivity when they are away from the traditional learning environment! Ask Lynnie to make you a cute topper...she did mine and mom's.

Brigg and Dianne said...

Finally! j/k It's good to hear how you are doing. Wanna know something? I did the same thing with someone else's blog (a friend in my ward), and I tried to use her header... if we shared the same last name it could have worked out. Maybe I'll go looking for all the owens' blogs on the internet. That's an idea!!

Sugar Jane said...

Ok I'm waiting for a frontal pic of your cute new hair. I like the color it is too and it's very shinny! It reminds me of a jingle...."jermack bounce back beautiful hair".
love you neighbor!

About Us

Tuvalu
Matthew and Patricia have been married 9 years in December 07'. We have 2 beautiful girls Jocilyn (6) and McKenna (4). Please enjoy our bloggity!