So, my babiest sister is having a baby, that's craziness to me! I've known about it, of course, but to see her was a whole other thing!!! I didn't think I was going to be able to go, but at the last minute decided that i just couldn't miss this... it's a milestone after all, and she's my sister! So the day after Thanksgiving I flew to Phoenix (flying in i felt like i was coming home... I miss the valley of the sun!) Anyway... Saturday was the shower. A couple of Lynn's sweet friends were the hostess', and everything turned out fantastic... what sweethearts they are! So- here is a little bit about the shower, and my very short but sweet visit home.
Here she is with the daddy... that would be my brother-in-law Jake... I think it is pretty cute how he loves her growing belly!
The cutest little nut buckets... with a quote about celebrating Lynn's little peanut! ... her friends did a really great job with the entire shower!
They did a fabulous job with the decorations.... bravo girls!
What a beautiful cake!!! My niece is Annabelle, in case you're having an especially slow day... and Marci's aunt did this "sweet" cake! It was beautiful, and Marci's attention to detail is so great that the lettering even matched the script on the napkins...... here is my cute mom with
one of her AZ grand babies- this is Avery ... she's got to be one of the happiest babies I've ever experienced... what a blessing she is to her family... well, to our whole family- but especially her mom, dad, bro, and sister!

After the shower we went back to Marie R.'s house to change and say goodbye before we hit the road for the long drive home. I was glad because it gave me a chance to see Jason and his kids before heading out. I didn't get a single pic of Tash... but here are some of the ones i did get- enjoy! Scott and Hunter... Devan holding her sister Avery... Cayden (sp?), I love the face he's making, it's like he's trying really hard to get a drop of drink off of his face or something! I don't know what he was doing, but he wouldn't turn for me to take a pic- so that's what i got! ...and of course, my big brother. I don't get to talk to Jason enough, distance and time restrict that... but it was sure good to see him for a moment, hopefully a longer visit is in the not to distant future... 

Hey friends and family- I've been a little "poster girl"... meaning i've posted about 4 new things tonight at this sitting... so this one is not the only new one. If you don't want to miss anything, read on! Love you all!
T.
5 comments:
I love that you come...it was fun being with the sisters again,
AWWWW. You were so close yet so far!!!! I'm glad you got to hang with your family.
Love you.
such fun posts you have put up...You got some really great pictures.
I am so glad you came too! We are happy that you enjoyed the shower, it would not have been the same with out you! It was fun to see you!
I am so glad that you got to come down for the shower; it was great to see you. Oh and you still have to answer that tag questions interesting facts about yourself!
Post a Comment