Jocilyn had the cutest school program. They sang songs from the 40's (ish) like: "Bicycle Built for Two, 5'2", Eyes of Blue... has anybody seen my gal? and Skinamirinky Dink"... Now, those titles may be all wrong, but the entire 1st grade did a fabulous job with them. All of the children dressed in their parents clothes- the girls were cute, but the boys- how cute were they in their dad's collar shirts and ties? Toooo cute! I didn't think i was going to get to go, but at the last minute my boss gave me the go ahead to miss a couple of hours of work! I loved it!!!
I got my hair cut... again... bad pic- but you're up to date now...
I'm a hunter..... All of Matthew's hunting friends were busy or out of town Thanksgiving week- so i went out with him two days and hunted... all we killed was time. He ended up killing on the last day of the hunt- out by himself! I was so nervous about that all day. I was sure he'd fall and break his leg and die out in the cold wilderness! And I mean COLD!!! The first morning we went I didn't notice the temp when we got out of the truck in the morning... but when we got back to it to go grab some lunch it was 19 degrees!!!!!! NINETEEN!!! That's cold!

Here is the mighty hunter on the second day we were out. Lucky for him this was a "road hunt" so most of the time we were in the Rhino. I am not a hiker... there's no way i could've hunted like he does with some of the guys, miles and miles of walking mountains... huh-uh! But it was cold riding along in this... it needs a windshield, heater, doors, seat warmers, probably dual climate control too so we don't argue..... I had a good time- it was great just to spend time with him. What a beautiful earth Heavenly Father gave us to enjoy... so blessed.
1 comment:
very good updates on the blog. looks like the holidays are treating you right. I am sending you a christmas card this week. keep your eyes on the mail.
love trish
Post a Comment