I'm tired... my head hurts all the time. I get up way to early for work and get home way to late. The laundry and the bathrooms are winning... I'm thinking Calgon just won't cut it for "taking me away." I think I need Southwest, or United maybe... or no.... Hawaiian Air... they could take me way, way, way, away.
Enough of that... I'm here, I'll get up at 4 tomorrow morning and go to work. I'm thankful for a mother-in-law who watches and loves my children in my absence. I'm grateful that I have a husband who wants to take care of his family- when some men aren't hardly willing to work one job, mine works 2 and still smiles and laughs when he gets home... and he cooks!!! I'm thankful for Sundays to go to church and get all choked up at the realization of just how blessed my life is, and how much my Father loves me, he knows I'm tired and my head hurts- not sure He's involved in helping me with that, but I know he knows and that He'll help me get up in the morning and do it all again, and again, and again.....

I haven't been taking nearly enough pictures- last Sunday, though, I must have thought I looked pretty good because I took a few of myself... anyway- it's an updated pic of me.
Matthew playing with the girls...



7 comments:
you do look great in that picture. I'm sorry you are so tired sore achey headachey etc. That's definitely no fun.
Thanks for posting a picture of yourself, and a pretty one! Ditto about the daddy, except he's not quite so pretty as the gals in his family. With all you do, thanks for taking the time to share.
Wow! Tricia you look like a model in that photo! If you need a vacay you are always welcome to come down to Vegas and relax a bit (swim some, shop some, see Phantom of the Opera some). There's plenty of room here (mom has room, and Trish and I have guest rooms). It's a legitimate offer, so whenever you feel like some time away...
you look good and everyone looks happy we sure miss you all
Awww Trishers you absolutely do look so..... you! What's "you" mean you ask? You means GORGEOUS! Well I've always thought that you are one of the absolute cutest people on the planet in every way! When I go to Ross, I check out the shoes just for you!
I know.... Ross whas random and off subject of your fabulousness, but I felt the need to tell you.:p
Lookin' good!!!!
Post a Comment