WHAT!!!!!!! Holy Crap that's awesome. You're really good with keeping it a secret. Me, not so much. I haven't blogged it yet but every week I tell more and more people. We were supposed to keep it a secret since the "misconception" in march, but you know me.... I can't keep fun news from anyone I like! I don't know when I'm due though. I have my doc appt on the 25th. I'm so excited for you! Lots of love from sweltering AZ
Yeah, good for you! The more the merrier...at least after they sleep through the night...at least after they're potty trained...at least after they're in school all day...at least after they leave home for college...at least after they're old enough to like you again :0)
Let me tell you what daughter number 3 means: a new friend for Annabelle. Hundreds of bows made with love from Auntie lynn. A new Bow board (heaven knows how long I've been trying to make you one). And also whatever other crazy baby stuff I can think up!! We're so happy for you guys! Can't wait to see you soon sista!
Congratulations! Gotta love those girls! Kylie, Marissa, and Amanda will be excited too! Justin is very thankful for Hunter! Hope to see you soon. andie
14 comments:
Yippee!!! Another girly :) I can't wait. May I suggest Marie as a name...just a thought.
Can I trade you? I would like to be in my 20th week now. Congrats!
WHAT!!!!!!! Holy Crap that's awesome. You're really good with keeping it a secret. Me, not so much. I haven't blogged it yet but every week I tell more and more people. We were supposed to keep it a secret since the "misconception" in march, but you know me.... I can't keep fun news from anyone I like! I don't know when I'm due though. I have my doc appt on the 25th.
I'm so excited for you!
Lots of love from sweltering AZ
PS I love your new background! Very fun.
she looks as beautiful as your other 2!
Oh, I am so excited for you! That is so, so wonderful to hear! I already told my mom while typing this comment!
Yeah, good for you! The more the merrier...at least after they sleep through the night...at least after they're potty trained...at least after they're in school all day...at least after they leave home for college...at least after they're old enough to like you again :0)
you announced , i am excited now I can tell ..love you and all the little girls you have
congrats!!! what's your due date?
Unless he changes it- my due date is Nov 22
Congrats! I want to dress up a little girl so bad! The awesome thing is you already have all the clothes for her.
Congratulations!! I am due around the same time with a little boy.
Let me tell you what daughter number 3 means: a new friend for Annabelle. Hundreds of bows made with love from Auntie lynn. A new Bow board (heaven knows how long I've been trying to make you one). And also whatever other crazy baby stuff I can think up!! We're so happy for you guys! Can't wait to see you soon sista!
Congratulations! Gotta love those girls! Kylie, Marissa, and Amanda will be excited too! Justin is very thankful for Hunter! Hope to see you soon. andie
Post a Comment