Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Homework

I'm so tired I can hardly see straight! The end is fast approaching- only about 6 weeks to go and I've hit "nesting" mode... which also means- mental breakdown mode. Yes, you get things done to finish preparing- but I'm feeling totally unprepared and too old to do this again... I know, I'm not that old, nor am I the first to have a big gap between children... but I feel all out of sorts. The point of this ramble was this- this blog will be short, and sweet- but hardly to the point. It's kind of a random compilation of photos over the last week or 2 since the last post- Enjoy!

A pic of me at approx 33 weeks... is it just me? or do I look tired?

Here are the girls being very studious and diligent about their studies... remember when homework consisted of decorating letters of the alphabet? ... yeah, me neither....


My girlies tangled up in their sleep one night when I went to kiss their sweet faces before crawling into bed myself...

3 comments:

Brigg and Dianne said...

I just loved reading your posts today Tricia. They were both just so sweet. How lucky I am to know you.

Travis and Marie said...

What cute girlies! Do they always wear matching pj's? And I love the pic of kenna with the sticker on her nose. You should know that I think you are so ready for sweet #3...and yes, it's hard but what a great sweet spirit they bring to your house....I'm a cry baby today....they are all so darling and innocent...

Sugar Jane said...

Those 2 girls are too cute and ya, you look tired but you are too adorabley pregnant cute too!!!! You got that rosyness in you cheaks that tells me you may be tired but you're happy.

About Us

Tuvalu
Matthew and Patricia have been married 9 years in December 07'. We have 2 beautiful girls Jocilyn (6) and McKenna (4). Please enjoy our bloggity!