Trying our darndest to see the upside of life.... and sometimes, even, succeeding.
She's so teeny. I love her outfits. and I love love that pink and brown blanket. Oh the days of swaddling they seem like just yesterday. Hope you're getting some rest.
She really is adorable!
What a cutie! They don't come much better than that!
SHE IS SOO CUTE!!!!! I'm hoping for enough fuzz for a bow!!!! So precious! How are you doing cute mama!?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
She's so teeny. I love her outfits. and I love love that pink and brown blanket. Oh the days of swaddling they seem like just yesterday. Hope you're getting some rest.
She really is adorable!
What a cutie! They don't come much better than that!
SHE IS SOO CUTE!!!!! I'm hoping for enough fuzz for a bow!!!! So precious! How are you doing cute mama!?
Post a Comment