Thursday, March 12, 2009

They say funny stuff!

Here are a few things the kids have said that I just thought were cute/funny.

1. We were having pork for dinner one night and the girls were not thrilled with the way I cooked it.
kid, "I don't like this chicken"
Mom, "It isn't chicken, we are trying to eat other meats, this one is pork"
McKenna, "OH! Speaking of pork, dad loves lamb chops!"

2. Matthew asked me to pause a program on TV...
McKenna, (in a very administrative assistant tone)"mom, can you pause that for dad he says?"
Mom, "okay little helper, how cute are you?"
McKenna, "Oh, I don't know, about 98% cute..."

3. I am the biggest home body you'll ever meet. I hate going out with the kids, and especially I hate the freeway here. So the other day I took all of the kids with me to pick up Matthew from the airport... We were on the freeway and finally the kids asked- "Mom, why do you keep looking back here?" (I was looking whenever I changed lanes... guess they don't drive with me enough....)

4 comments:

Travis and Marie said...

my kids think all meat is chicken....it's funny...but much easier just to say eat your chicken or there's no dessert.

Sugar Jane said...

funny! I was getting after James the other day. I had to ask him repeatedly to pick up the family room. Finally I said.. Ok yelled.. " Come on James! What's your deal. Get it done."
He responded with," I think I have short term memory loss."
"I'll give you short term memory loss if you don't start listening." I said. But as his words sank in, I couldn't help but laugh.

SladeMomma said...

Thanks for the chuckles this morning!

Brigg and Dianne said...

That's some funny stuff! I'm glad you posted them. I keep meaning to post all the funny things my kids say, but I forget them alot, so I've started to keep notes.

About Us

Tuvalu
Matthew and Patricia have been married 9 years in December 07'. We have 2 beautiful girls Jocilyn (6) and McKenna (4). Please enjoy our bloggity!