Easter egg coloring fun! It seems that usually we do this with cousins or aunts and uncles... but not this year- -we were on our own- but the girls were excited (Kenna forgot to tell her face)- but they had a lot of fun, I think.

Here's how I helped- Daddy spearheaded this project. We did it Saturday and I had worked from 4 a.m to 5 p.m- so I came hope and took over baby duty while he helped get the eggs just right!
This year we used a kit that had "gold' in it- so there was no doubt at the egg hunt which eggs were ours!
More baby duty... man, I look like poop at the end of my day!
2 comments:
What are you talking about? You look great! Your haircut is way cute, too. And I love being the ones who brought the 'unique' eggs to the hunt. I bought EXTRA-large plastic eggs this year (thus more goodies inside) so everyone at the hunt was MORE excited to find the ones WE brought.... I take pride in being the coolest aunt there.
I think you look super skinny....I had to look super hard to even see you! We did some glitter eggs...they were rotten...didn't turn out very well at all....I'm thinking maybe one kit next year maybe 18 eggs and plastic the rest....
Post a Comment