Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Maesyn's first feast!

It's that time!!! Time to introduce food to the be-be! It use to be that you absolutely waited until 6 mos for rice cereal and juice... not anymore! My pediatrician says that grandmas everywhere are vindicated!!! Anyway here are a couple of snap shots of her experiencing rice cereal. She seemed to like it... messy... but what can we say?


She would always open for a bite- it was tongue control that was the trick... a lot of it came back out...


Very intrigued with the bib... I think that was the favorite part (for both of us- entertainment for her and less clean up for the mama!
Now, I notice that my house looks quite the mess in several of these pics... I've been giving that some thought- does a house ever seem "clean" when you have a baby? There is just so much clutter... bouncy seats, blankets, bumbos, swings, diapers and wipes... it's just insane- don't judge me! That yogurt on the counter is my lunch that day, or at least a snack before i ate a "smart one"... I'm feeling so huge lately... but Maesyn doesn't seem to notice which is comforting- she really does love me anyway, shape, or form... whereas- McKenna keeps telling me I need to loose weight and look like Marie. What she doesn't understand is that I was Marie's size in middle school- IF i WAS Lucky!!!! Any-who... here are some new pics!!! Hope you are all well and wonderful!!!!

2 comments:

Brigg and Dianne said...

Look at all her hair! My kids' follicles are jealous. The tongue thing is the biggest obstacle in good food consumption. Hunger will eventually triumph over the tongue's habits though.

Travis and Marie said...

losing weight is stressful and over rated. I don't think your house looks messy at all, and I think you look great.

About Us

Tuvalu
Matthew and Patricia have been married 9 years in December 07'. We have 2 beautiful girls Jocilyn (6) and McKenna (4). Please enjoy our bloggity!