Remember the old song, "Too Gone, Too Long?" Well, it was sung by the great Randy Travis and goes on to say, "and it's too late to come back now." That's kinda how I feel about this bloggity! I've been off it for so long, I can't figure out how to change the background, or make the fonts visible, I'm in a world of hurt over here!
I remember when I got all hot and excited about this thing called a "blog." I wanted everyone to have one of their own, and I wanted a million readers to see mine (okay, not really a million, but like, a lot...) and I remember Marie saying to me, "What IS it? I don't understand what you do..." And now look at her! She's a blogging queen! She has all of her entries bound at the end of each year and is amazing! This is family history! This is a way to document the growth of our children! ... and I'm sucking at it!
I'm open to all helpful hints, ideas... heck if you have my password, feel free to break in and make the blog pretty! I can't seem to manage it! But I'll keep trying to get back in the swing of things... there are so many more options now, I'm confused..... help? anyone? hello?
2 comments:
take maria's advice "let's start from the very beginning....a very good place to start." or if that's too overwhelming- then take the Mad Hatter's advice off of Alice in Wonderland "Just start and when you get to the end, stop. - ya see."
Holy cow, you've blogged! So, so glad. I'll check back often for all your entertaining thoughts.
Post a Comment