The 2nd one, was late summer 09'... she was a busy, happy girl!
This one was taken in Aug of 09'. I know this because we were at a family reunion, when Matthew had to bring me into "town" (Mountain Home) for the worst UTI ever!!! and she came with us. My dad always got such a kick out of her when she would hold her bottle with her feet... too funny.
This chub is just out of the tub! These pics are backwards chronologically. Here I'd say was probably summer 09'
This one was May of 09' getting ready for a twirling competition... lol....
The following script was meant to go at the top of this post... it didn't end up quite like that... oh well, it's midnight and i'm pooped.... more later.
Now, I know that you know she is here. I know that you know her name. I know that you have, no doubt, heard stories about her. But I have not been good about blogging for the last 24 months! That's right folks... she will be 2 in 4 days! ... and I'm mourning it so... (not so much as to have another, don't get crazy) But this is very hard for me! So, here are going to be a ton of pics of this girl, our little "mossy poppet," our "moochie," the "mae-berry," or, the girls call her "Pooka," and she turns back to them and says, "hi, Pooka." She is darling. She has brought a spirit into our home, and a real joy... oh, and she is the most spoiled child you'll ever meet! She gets anything she wants, if she's crying, I say to the kids, "what does she want? Give it to her, stop the crying"... this kid could get away with murder... and probably will, but she'll have to be sure not to leave her "beep" (pacifier) at the scene or she'll be busted... I'm going to try and pull in a smattering of pictures from the last 2 years- there are a lot on the other computer that isn't set up, so we'll see how we do off of this one. I don't know if you read my "worst mom ever" post (hopefully most of ya'll skipped that one) but this child has not had an actual, professional photo taken since she was a newborn in her blessing dress... I know, bad mommy... I get it, I know it... I'm sorry for it... but here are a few I could find... enjoy the mooch...
2 comments:
She really is such a sweetheart! Squish her up for me!
I still can't believe how big she is already! Have you really had her TWO YEARS!?
Post a Comment