Saturday, October 13, 2007

Look what a dork!

Lynn, this is a total compliment to you... but yours truly is an idiot! I like the top of your blog (see above if your confused)... so i saved it thinking i could use it... ummmm.... the name is not transferrable!!! and i can't modify it... as soon as i hit "save" i thought- "oh, good one, that SO won't work out!!!"

So, how do i find such cute things to put on my blog... with my name?

And did you see? I answered your question- i have read all 3 of Stephanie Mayers Twilight books... love you sister!

2 comments:

Jake and Lynn said...

That is so funny about the blog title. I can make you one. Marie liked it too so I made here one. It takes a little bit of time cuz I'm not really sure how to do it so it takes me really long. Your hair looks cute. Not to worry...I won't be cutting my hair drastically any time soon like you and Marie. I'm trying to get back to the long. love ya!`

Brigg and Dianne said...

Yay! You are back! Did you forget your password or what? Happy to see you and your girls again!

About Us

Tuvalu
Matthew and Patricia have been married 9 years in December 07'. We have 2 beautiful girls Jocilyn (6) and McKenna (4). Please enjoy our bloggity!