Trying our darndest to see the upside of life.... and sometimes, even, succeeding.
The hazards of a beanbag to jump into. BTW I tried to comment on your last blog entry but the darn thing wouldn't let me. Thanks for sharing your family with me via words and the pictures. It surely helps me feel connected.
I love to fly. I love the bean bag. Is it one of those "Love Sacks"?
Cute pics. Yeah, I'm like that too. Let's smear a little more spaghetti sauce in your hair for the picture, for full effect!
I think next time you're over we should do it and have the kids take pictures of us flying .:)
kids will be kids... in spite of the rules. nice pictures
Post a Comment
5 comments:
The hazards of a beanbag to jump into.
BTW I tried to comment on your last blog entry but the darn thing wouldn't let me. Thanks for sharing your family with me via words and the pictures. It surely helps me feel connected.
I love to fly. I love the bean bag. Is it one of those "Love Sacks"?
Cute pics. Yeah, I'm like that too. Let's smear a little more spaghetti sauce in your hair for the picture, for full effect!
I think next time you're over we should do it and have the kids take pictures of us flying .:)
kids will be kids... in spite of the rules. nice pictures
Post a Comment