Thursday, November 6, 2008

Here's hoping...(FYI: 4 new...)

So, you know how the kids seem to wet the bed only on brand new, clean sheets? Well, I changed all of the sheets in the house today and I'm hoping that I may be the one to soil them tonight! Every day I pray I'll go into labor- for a couple of reasons, not the least of which is so that I won't have to go to work the next day- so tonight I'm hoping for my water to break... but it won't.... I even have a water proof crib mattress pad under my side of the bed... that's why it won't happen... my boss is right- I'm not having this kid til January! just kidding! (she wishes)... I'm scheduled for an induction on the 19th (move over Scotty... you might be sharing a birthday!!!) if I haven't had the baby before that.

Last week at my doctors appointment I was dilated to 1.5 cm and 10% effaced... this week I was 2 cm and 60%... so who knows... she'll come when she's ready, they always do!

3 comments:

Travis and Marie said...

It will be on November 14 that you go into labor and have this baby. I predict and now it shall happen. ;)

Sugar Jane said...

TRISHERS!!!!! I hate the last minute waiting game. It's ..... well you know, you're there.
I sure miss you friend! There is a girl that I'm singing with for a chistmas concert for the Chandler Heights Stake and she reminds me a lot of you. It makes me miss you tons! Well, when ever this sweet baby comes, I hope it's good all around!
Love you!!!!

SladeMomma said...

I'm finally catching up on blogs and didn't realize you were THIS CLOSE to having #3! Seems like your pregnancy has whizzed by - for me, that is :0) All seven of mine were 2-3 weeks late, so let me tell you about the waiting game :0( I know it's no fun. Good luck. I hope she does come tonight.

BTW, awesome costumes at your workplace! And awesome homecoming pictures of your girls and their grandparents.

About Us

Tuvalu
Matthew and Patricia have been married 9 years in December 07'. We have 2 beautiful girls Jocilyn (6) and McKenna (4). Please enjoy our bloggity!