Saturday, November 15, 2008

Introducing...

Maesyn Marie Gibbens
6 pounds 3 ounces
19.5"
2:59AM
November 15, 2008








Details to come...

(Trish just wanted a few pics up so we got it done.)

12 comments:

Travis and Marie said...

She's so so pretty....I love her. Congratulations and thanks for letting me visit for a minute.

Julie said...

Wow, what a beauty. They sure do grow up fast. Enjoy her, I am sure the girls are loving her, too.

jeveran said...

what... that was quick!!! she is a beauty!!! i am soo excited to meet her!

Brittany and Scott said...

she is beautiful and what dark hair she has!! you look great too!!

TheSlades said...

She sure is cute. You and Matthew have the prettiest little girls. - Scott

Sugar Jane said...

Yeah!!!! What a sweet and adorable baby girl. I love the bow! She looks like Mckenna to me. How are you doing mama? You look great for what you just did!!!
I always look pastie.
This does makes me excited to get my baby girl!!! About 3 more months to go.

Jake and Lynn said...

what a beauty! i can't believe she already has a bow in her hair. You look great too. I'm so glad everyone is happy and healthy. Can't wait to introduce myself to her. Love you and your great family.

SladeMomma said...

Yippee! Three girls, how can you get any luckier than that?!!

Brigg and Dianne said...

Oh, she looks just like her sisters! I'll bet she will have their gorgeous, thick hair too! Congratulations! Post more pics and updates soon!!

The Oman Family said...

She looks just like your other kids!
Congratulations!! So cute.

Marie said...

She is detniately yours, that's for sure!! Shes beautiful & I feel so honored that she is named after me :)

the Wirigs said...

she is so pretty. hope you are doing well too. Congratulations Love ya!

About Us

Tuvalu
Matthew and Patricia have been married 9 years in December 07'. We have 2 beautiful girls Jocilyn (6) and McKenna (4). Please enjoy our bloggity!