Sunday, November 23, 2008

Pics from week one...

Here's what I looked like through most of labor... There are more pics from labor of Matthew and me, but they are on my mom's camera...


Soon after delivery...

McKenna is now a big sister! Here she holds Maesyn for the first time...



Jocilyn holding Mae for the first time...




Waiting for discharge...





War wounds... this was the day of discharge, but they look just as bad today- a week later...






This week we have held her, and held her, and held her...






... and borrowed her boppy...








and tuckered everyone out...








and we've cried... a lot... there for a couple of days Maesyn would cry, literally, for hours after feedings. A friend of ours who is a chiropractor has helped out tremendously- thank heavens!



This is me, on the way to the doctor with Maesyn because we were so concerned about the abnormal crying jags following feedings...











After we started to settle down...














All of a sudden I could spend time with her after feedings without her screaming! ... she is so sweet...










Grandma has been a huge help in the evenings when Matthew goes to work...














Grandpa and Jocilyn putting batteries in the bouncy...






















Would you look at that? She is holding her sister while standing... she's been begging to do that...













A sleepy smile...












A stretchy smile...













The sisters...




















uh.... what?













Maesyn's first bath...















Curls on top after the bath...

















Big helpers...

















What a tiger... all painted after a birthday party...























sisters...









9 comments:

Brigg and Dianne said...

How sweet! Three little sisters! She looks so much like her sisters, they will probably all pass for triplets when they're older. I hope you're feeling better, too. Just in time for the Holidays! What an adorable, beautiful baby she is!

Travis and Marie said...

oh! She is so so darling. I love her. I showed Jason pictures while he was here for DAllin's blessing...he thinks she gorgeous too! You look tired mama...get some sleep....

Sugar Jane said...

Too cute Trishers!!! It may take some hard work making those babies but holy cow are they the cutest! Good job.
What ever came of the unusual crying?

Kristen said...

Congratulations and can I say that I am totally jealous that you are done and I am not. She is so cute...a perfect mix of your girls, I love it.

SladeMomma said...

What a beautiful trio of girls you have. Do you feel like the luckiest mom in the whole wide world?!! And the tiredest?

kathryn wirig said...

what did the chiropractor do to help with the crying jags? I think she looks so much like her sisters. Bless your pea picking heart. You know I love you!!!!!

Hazel said...

Hey, I am Julie's sister, I have just been blog hopping, and stumbled across yours. Mae is soooo cute! So are your other girls.

Jake and Lynn said...

What a darling little sweet baby wonderful angel! There aren't enough adjectives in the world to describe how cute she is! I hope she is calming down and letting you get some rest. Love you!

Lindsay said...

She is so beautiful! I love her dark hair. Congrats to your family. Thought your post makes me so not excited to have another newborn. Hope you get some sleep.

About Us

Tuvalu
Matthew and Patricia have been married 9 years in December 07'. We have 2 beautiful girls Jocilyn (6) and McKenna (4). Please enjoy our bloggity!