Friday, December 12, 2008

Here are the pictures from her first photo shoot at Target... she wasn't overly cooperative, so I was surprised that we got anything decent. She is in her blessing dress, which swamped her- hopefully it fits better in January when she is blessed.












































7 comments:

Kristen said...

So cute Tricia. She is such a blend of your girls. I love it. Can't wait for my sleepless nights to begin!

heatherann said...

She is so sweet... I love those pictures, they look amazing.

SladeMomma said...

I love the one of your kissing her with her eyes closed and peaceful.

Marie said...

She is SO one of your girls!! She looks so much like Jocilyn and then I look again and I see MaKenna. I can't wait to see her in person if I ever get to come back.

Brigg and Dianne said...

Gorgeous pictures!! She is absolutely adorable! I love the pics!

the Wirigs said...

Tricia these pictures are just beautiful! What a sweet baby. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year too!

Da Mager's said...

So pretty and sweet. Your family looks so happy. We sure miss you guys. Hope you had a Merry Christmas.

About Us

Tuvalu
Matthew and Patricia have been married 9 years in December 07'. We have 2 beautiful girls Jocilyn (6) and McKenna (4). Please enjoy our bloggity!