Friday, December 19, 2008

Weather man fired...



I'll bet you money that this was not in the forecast for Las Vegas. At best, the weather man likely said, "It's going to be cold, with a chance of precipitation..." We use to joke that it didn't take much to be a weather forecaster in Phoenix... the same could be said for Vegas because it's always the same! Hot, hotter, warm, and monsoon season...
Anyway, I thought it was interesting that Vegas got frosted- the pictures are cool looking to me because you just don't expect to see it this way.... Strange weather- sign of the times? ... hmmmmm...






5 comments:

Travis and Marie said...

that's funny...how did you find out?

Sugar Jane said...

Were you in Vegas???? Or did ya just high jack pics. Go to my sisters blog.... (coopers) And she has some video of the snow.
I totally want snow here for a day. The boys would be so fun!!!!

Brigg and Dianne said...

I totally missed it! We were all out of town when the snow came. My kids got to play in it, though. And the school district declared a "Snow Day"! By the way, the correct term is "Vegas local".

The Gibbens said...

The pics are totally high jacked! Are you kidding? I have trouble going to the store- travel is out of the question... I have to graduate to that in time!

Julie said...

Ok all you need to do is go to your settings page. Choose your blog list and open it as if you were to add a new link. There is a option that asks you how you want to sort it. Choose to sort it by the most recently updated blog. It was fun to see your family on Christmas. Maesyn is such a beautiful little girl.

About Us

Tuvalu
Matthew and Patricia have been married 9 years in December 07'. We have 2 beautiful girls Jocilyn (6) and McKenna (4). Please enjoy our bloggity!