At our House the Easter Bunny hides the baskets and the kids find them Easter morning. Here is McKenna finding here loot..... they had looked in this messy pantry 3 times before seeing it! ...... wahhhh! I miss my l old pantry!
Here is Jocilyn finding hers. As you can see, We don't really "get ready" for the morning before the holiday starts... same with Christmas... oh, well.
We went to Matthew's parents for the egg hunt- here is everyone waiting to go out and start... Matthew was determined that Mae would hunt also! It was very cute!
I love to get a pic of each girl actually picking up an egg...
One of the plastic eggs Kenna found had $5 in it!!!! She keeps offering now to buy McDonalds for dinner now!
Mae and Matthew found some good stuff too! I think they ended up with 4 or 5 eggs- it was the principle of the thing!
Final goods- they each did well- after all- they are Gibbens, it must be in their blood! When I married into this fam, I was told- put on your runnin' shoes for the Egg hunt! It's serious competition!
Final goods- they each did well- after all- they are Gibbens, it must be in their blood! When I married into this fam, I was told- put on your runnin' shoes for the Egg hunt! It's serious competition!
2 comments:
Those baskets were FULL! That's so funny, I married into a competitive family, too. I get so intimidated to play games with Brigg's family, and the white elephant game at Christmas.... let's just say I go into it not planning on ever getting anything good....
seriously, love the "running shoes" part of the Gibbens' tradition. very cute. Hunter wanted the bunny to hide his basket, but it was just on the kitchen table with the others....we're so boring!
Post a Comment