Sunday, April 19, 2009

Let's start with Splenda...


Remember how I said that most blogs are all sugar and spice and everything nice? Well, I'm up for a little splenda... baby steps, right?
I have a million of these pictures with the smooch (Maesyn) in the swing with her head covered- she loves to sleep with her head covered- if she is really tired she settles right down as soon as you throw a blanket over her head... anyway- here she is sleeping like a lil' angel!

This is today before conference. She wouldn't smile, but I think we can read her mind.... she's wondering how edible her dress is.... I think it wasn't very... but she's nothing if not determined!







Yesterday my swing died. It totally stopped even trying to be a swing... so we have grandmas here right now- I'll have to go and buy another tomorrow at the 2nd hand store- this is as current as pictures get- she is sleeping like this right now- so funny.... (at least she's sleeping!!!)












Here is Aunt Marie's travel swing that we borrowed too- I really need a swing! What did people do without them? ... crazy...
Okay- there's a happier entry. Hope you are all well!

11 comments:

SladeMomma said...

I love your baby's coloring, her dark eyes and dark hair. So dramatic! It is hard to keep perspective sometimes, but truly aren't your three beautiful girls worth the chaos?!!

The Gibbens said...

Yes, but when I've lost my mind it's hard to remember that! (get it? lost my mind and can't remember?...hahaha- it's early, my first time online this morning-no morning coffee- wait, I don't have morning coffee... could that be the problem?) All kidding aside- the girls are wonderful and I'm very thankful for each of them- Heavenly Father trusts me an awful lot.

slades said...

Great blog, beautiful little Maesyn. Good luck on swing searching. If you find a good buy on 2 then maybe I should have one here. loveyou, Mom

Travis and Marie said...

keep mine as long as you need it...I know it's not as big, but it still swings at least. she's sure a purty baby!

kathryn wirig said...

Wow!!!!! She is such a beautiful baby!!!! I can't believe her coloring, so dramatic, I just think you have gorgeous kids.
of course they tke after the Mom and dad!!!!!

Brigg and Dianne said...

Love the blanket on the head! I would have the hardest time not peeking (I'll bet you do sometimes!).

Sugar Jane said...

That is too cute. Tessa likes to snuggle in her blanket too but I am to paranoid to let it cover her face.
I love her dress. Well lets face it, I love pretty dresses in general. There are several cute everyday dresses that I have my eye on right now although in our current roller coaster situation of work, they'll have to wait.

Ostler said...

She is sot stinking cute!

Travis and Marie said...

it's time.

Sugar Jane said...

Where've you been Mama??? How are you? I'm here at my moms in St.George. I've been here since the 1st. LONG VACA! Anyways, just a note to let you know I was think'n about ya.
LOves!

Travis and Marie said...

it's time again....

About Us

Tuvalu
Matthew and Patricia have been married 9 years in December 07'. We have 2 beautiful girls Jocilyn (6) and McKenna (4). Please enjoy our bloggity!