Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Squash, and not the game~!

Well, it doesn't get fresher, newer, or more "hot-off-the-press" than this! Even the pictures are in reverse order! Maesyn tried Squash tonight... seemed to like it. The other girls couldn't stand to not be a part of it, so they are up on the counter and dad has the cam.....

Here she is post facto...



Look how intense I am trying to get her to eat it... like it's going to help! Ha!


She really did eat pretty well... must have been all of the cheerleaders!


Her first bite she made a great face... this is one of the next bites- she really did well! Thank heaven for bibs!!!!!! ... and bumbos!!!!!
Well... it's midnight and Mae is finally asleep in the swing. I'm off to bed! Last night I didn't even hear her and Matthew had to get her! He's so good... and DANG if I'm not exhausted!!! I think he even said I snored! Gonna hit the hay!

4 comments:

slades said...

Loved your updates. I am glad she is eating well, maybe she will be happier and sleep longer. Your house doesn't look bad. Don't beat yourself up.

Brigg and Dianne said...

I'm so happy that you updated! You are turning into a 'binge blogger'. Cute pics of your little one! You look great, too!

Travis and Marie said...

what a great team effort....dallin doesn't really like squash...he's a fruit man really. what cute girlies you havE!

Travis and Marie said...

it won't let me post a comment on "No holds barred" so you get one on this one again. I am glad that you posted a real life blog post full of clouded skies rather than sunny....do you know how often I feel like that, but don't have the courage to write it, becuase "what will people think, if I don't keep it together"....who freaking cares? I shouldn't. You inspire me....you do so much, mom duties, hw with your girls, swimming lessons, house cleaning ( I know it's not how you want it , but you still clean), showering, guilting over your children, paying bills, WORKING outside the home besides momming....YOU ARE FREAKING AMAZING! Some days I envy you for all you can do, and some days I wish I worked like you just for a chance to be me and not mom for a few minutes. Your makeup looks great today by the way, and great job filing an extension...I wouldn't even know where to start with that....

About Us

Tuvalu
Matthew and Patricia have been married 9 years in December 07'. We have 2 beautiful girls Jocilyn (6) and McKenna (4). Please enjoy our bloggity!