Monday, January 5, 2009

All in the name of fun

Ok this is Matthew posting. I know you all were wondering why there are pics of hunting on the blog , some one had to give proper time to the other half.

Well It's that time of the year again. The air is cold the snow is falling and the birds are calling. This has been our second year going to the Pheasant valley ranch in vale Or. It's a great time for all who attend. This was the first year we took birdie and well I must say she did awesome. She was a pointing machine, and held that point well. Here are a few pics of the hunt. Birdie on point with Jethro





Now that is a good looking point. She held this for 5 Mins, while we took pics



Just an all around great pic, dogs on the run after the flush with guns drawn.




This bird was so burried that all we could see was his
tail feathers.















3 comments:

SladeMomma said...

I just shake my head when my husband watches hunting shows on TV. Now I'm doing the same about this post. I'm not against hunting, but it's not exactly rip roaring entertainment to watch!

Sugar Jane said...

She seriously sat there for 5minutes! Wow! I wish my boys could do that! (without the help of a gameboy that is)
Will you accept a request from your favorite neighbor? Could ya go Deer or Elk hunting and send me on some steaks??? YUM-O!!!! ;D
We sure miss you guys. I hope your Christmas was great and Happy New year!

Travis and Marie said...

That's fun that birdie did so well. I need to look closer at Travis pics, I see now what "point" is . I never quite understood it. Too bad it snowed, at least you got some birds.

About Us

Tuvalu
Matthew and Patricia have been married 9 years in December 07'. We have 2 beautiful girls Jocilyn (6) and McKenna (4). Please enjoy our bloggity!