Saturday, January 24, 2009

Mae

This is what she wore yesterday- it's her first 3 mo outfit.... look at her "skretch!"
She is getting interactive- lots of smiles, especially in the morning, sweet girl.
She helps me with the laundry- it will be nice in the next house when the laundry room is down stairs- I know a lot of folks hate that, but I think I'll really enjoy it.
We love our headbands. I need to take more pics- I've taken adult bands and then put in a matching or contrasting ribbon to tighten it up, cute. This is one of my favorite outfits- red and green.
Peaceful sleeper- she does so good. Typically I get a good 6 hour or so stretch out of her at night, can't complain about that.
She's been such a blessing in our home. We will bless her on fast Sunday next month.




2 comments:

Brigg and Dianne said...

Oh my goodness! Soooo cute! I absolutely LOVE her smile in the second pic! It totally reminded me of you, T!

Travis and Marie said...

love the laundry basket....so darling.

About Us

Tuvalu
Matthew and Patricia have been married 9 years in December 07'. We have 2 beautiful girls Jocilyn (6) and McKenna (4). Please enjoy our bloggity!