Wednesday, October 31, 2007

T's Halloween fun



Halloween at work was fun. I went as a JW... they don't celebrate... my costume wasn't a hit, but i was comfy in my jeans!!! I was handed a witches hat and this mask at different times- my co-workers felt i needed help in "costume design..." I kinda did...

5 comments:

Travis and Marie said...

cute way to arrange/display your pix. I think the JW idea is great!

Brigg and Dianne said...

The J-Dub's idea is great. When I tell Brigg, he will use that idea every year!

Brittany and Scott said...

tricia i am completely bummed about the no gibbens for thanksgiving. :(

Sugar Jane said...

Hey you changed your page. It way threw me off and confused me a bit. Ya really need to warn the "blonde"when you go do stuff like that.
Anyways
Love ya!!!!

Trish said...

What a festive nurse you are. Luckily I didn't have to work Halloween.

About Us

Tuvalu
Matthew and Patricia have been married 9 years in December 07'. We have 2 beautiful girls Jocilyn (6) and McKenna (4). Please enjoy our bloggity!