Trying our darndest to see the upside of life.... and sometimes, even, succeeding.
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Just for laughs...
Jocilyn got a new "toy" at school, it's "fart-goo" and I thought it was SO dumb... so then I tried it and laughed so hard I cried... it is a dumb toy- but I must've been in a mood and was having fun with my girls... Just a funny clip...
You are too funny. I'll have to add to the silliness. I'll be soon posting a video of Branden sucking on my toe for a game we played with his family called "Would you rather". He had to choose a challange. I prefered the toe over him having to lick syrup from my belly button. Also, Craig mistaking chip and dale dancing for break dancing.... which was his challange. It's so silly.
5 comments:
you know what's really funny about that? McKenna laughing with you....You guys are cute!
It was contageous (--err, the laugh, not the sound), so I started laughing, too! Thanks for that!
Thanks for brightening up my morning. I laughed along with you. And it was fun to see and hear you just being yourself, a good mom.
You are too funny. I'll have to add to the silliness. I'll be soon posting a video of Branden sucking on my toe for a game we played with his family called "Would you rather". He had to choose a challange. I prefered the toe over him having to lick syrup from my belly button.
Also, Craig mistaking chip and dale dancing for break dancing.... which was his challange. It's so silly.
Trish! I found this from aunt Gay's blog. I haven't talked to you in years-- such close cousins! Nice to see your beautiful family!
Post a Comment