Saturday, January 24, 2009

Feet are that sweet...

Not quite time for them to "pitter-patter"... but to be this cute the time doesn't matter... okay, bad rhyming skills... I love that her kicks say "pitter" and "patter"... sweet feet...
I just think they are so cute!

I like to believe that this is the look of, "thanks for dressing me cuter than you mom..." or maybe that look is, "... reeealy???" But it isn't the look of kicking and screaming, so I'll take it. Why are little feet so cute? so edible, so kissable and sweet? and the shoes... oh, the shoes...

3 comments:

Travis and Marie said...

she's female...every female needs cute shoes...more than one pair. And I agree, the look says "yes, I am cute and you did it for me...." what a grateful child already. :)

Julie said...

She is so cute. I am anxious to see how big she has grown. Last time I saw her, she was teeny.

Brigg and Dianne said...

What a sweetie! Keep taking pictures of her! I will never get sick of looking at them! Her expression says 'relaxed' to me.

I love the shoes that say 'pitter' and 'patter'. I wonder if there are high heels for women that say 'click' and 'clack' on the soles?

About Us

Tuvalu
Matthew and Patricia have been married 9 years in December 07'. We have 2 beautiful girls Jocilyn (6) and McKenna (4). Please enjoy our bloggity!