Saturday, January 24, 2009

Snow helper...

We had a white Christmas here. It was very pretty and the falling snow is so peaceful. McKenna decided that shoveling it was very fun and so she would help her dad out each day to keep up the walkways. Here she is, showing her muscles- she is such a worker, that one. She is in afternoon kindergarten and so while she would wait for the bus she shoveled... I think Mr. Lynn, her bus driver gets a kick out of her, I know I do!














3 comments:

Travis and Marie said...

what a great shoveler....I get a kick out of her too...she's quite the little miss....Her facial expressions I think are my favorite.

Julie said...

I have a long driveway if you need to give her something to do... She is a better helper than my kids.

Brigg and Dianne said...

*Shiver* Just looking at that snow makes me want to grab a blanket!!! What a cutie pie she is!

About Us

Tuvalu
Matthew and Patricia have been married 9 years in December 07'. We have 2 beautiful girls Jocilyn (6) and McKenna (4). Please enjoy our bloggity!